Breaking News

Polls

What is your favorite part of Halloween?

• Trick or Treating (33%, 3 Votes)
  • Visiting a Haunted House (33%, 3 Votes)
  • Dressing up (33%, 3 Votes)

Total Voters: 9

Loading ... Loading ...
Random Staff Profile
Kalli Crowell
Kalli Crowell
Staff Writer

Daily Updates, September 1, 2023

Grounds City Cafe and Local Weather!

Hello Warriors, and welcome to another daily update! As you may have already heard (or even if you haven’t) the Grounds City Cafe is open today!!! Koda Morgan, a senior at GCHS, wants you to know, “The cafe is always full of positivity, and everyone is welcome!” Koda is a worker in the cafe, and her, (along with her fellow classmates and staff) work there every day to make sure students can get what they want from the cafe. The cafe has all kinds of different menu options, including cookies, teas, coffees, and more! (The watermelon lemonade is a personal favorite of mine!) Make sure to stop by when you can! (I’m 99% sure that every item is 1$ and there’s no taxes, but that might have changed this year.) In other news with the school website, we may start doing polls on our website! So if you’re a daily reader, you should check in with us when we post a poll! And now for the weather! It appears we’ve got a high of 85 degrees Fahrenheit, and a low of 59. It also looks like we’re looking at another day with a nice breeze, and lots of sunshine! On Monday, we should be able to see some cloud coverage, and Tuesday has some scattered thunderstorms! At 7:53 pm (CST) we can go look at that sunset! That’s all for today! Let’s go Warriors!