The Best of Granite City

January 19, 2016

Granite City High School’s CEO program has been running strong since 2014. Started by Karen Greenwald, the class hopes to give its students a first hand experience on how businesses work and teach them how to succeed in their own ventures. For the second year, CEO will be hosting “The Best of Granite City” at St. Gregory’s Armenian Community Center in Granite City on Tuesday, January 19. The event will begin at 6:00 p.m. and last until 8:00 p.m. Admission is $20 for adults if the ticket is purchased prior to the event, and $10 for students. Local businesses and restaurants will be in attendance to answer any questions.

The night is such a great way to bring our community together.”

— Th'Adrian Hanna

Clayton Jakul, a CEO student in charge of the event said,“‘The Best of Granite City’ is important to the CEO class, as it funds our own class companies that we create. With the money raised that night, we can do the great job on our business that we know we are capable of.” He is extremely excited for the event, as it is an opportunity to bring the businesses of Granite City closer to the citizens.“We hope for everyone who attends ‘The Best of Granite City’ to leave knowing something new about Granite City that they did not know before the event,” said Clayton.

Th’Adrian Hanna, another CEO student, said, “The night is such a great way to bring our community together. We could use a stronger uniting in our community and ‘The Best of Granite City’ is the perfect way to make that happen and make Granite City great again.” He also adds that the knowledge an attendee obtains will be helpful for all businesses involved to spread news about themselves. It will be a chance to attract potential customers who may have never heard of the business before.

The event is student driven, just as the class is, and excellently shows what our own Granite City students are capable of doing. The night will be full of community bonding and it’s a fantastic way for the businesses to connect with the people of Granite City. The CEO class can not wait to see you there!

Granite High World • Copyright 2021 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in